Full Mouth Rehabilitation Course(6 Days)
OCCLUSION INDEPTH-Full Mouth Rehabilitation Simplified –
- • Introduction, scope, Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- • Pre Operative Evaluation
- Sequencing treatment for the reconstructions.
- Proper selection of restorative treatment for predictable results
- • Learn the techniques for accurate intra-oral photos
- • Prepare a patient protocol for full mouth rehabilitation from case presentation to post cementation
- • Understand TMJ occlusion in natural dentition
- • Examination of muscles / TMJ
- • Form & Function with aesthetics: A practice philosophy
- • Occlusal diseases
- Clinical Manifestation
- • Condylar, Incisal, Canine guidance
- • Improve lab communication understanding about the records about what’s necessary
- • Details – Curve of Wilson, Curve of spee
- • Prepare the entire case in one sitting in order to temporize the new position, scientifically determined in the best interest of your patient.
- • Anterior deprogrammer
- • Equilibration
- • Know your Articulators
- Programming the Semi Adjustable articulator
- • Accurately equilibrate a case for maximum function
- • Utilize Coronoplasty techniques to complete the case to maximum efficiency
- • The proven techniques- Seat restorations for a full case in only one appointment with ease
- • Observe and practice bite records necessary for completing a full mouth rehabilitation
- • Master a facebow as well as stick bite record while understanding their value to the success of the restoration
- Importance of Mandibular movements for esthetics and function.
- • Understand the art of temporization phase of a full mouth rehabilitation
- • Update yourself with different systems of provisionalization to achieve long lasting temporary restoration.
- • Steps of Occlusal Equilibrium
- Simplifying/Segmenting Complex Full Mouth Reconstructions
- What are the Fundamentals of Occlusion and what is important?
- Determinants of occlusion (posterior & anterior controlling factors) and their effect on occlusal surface.
- • Interocclusion registration techniques for every clinical situation. ( clinical demonstration)
- • Determinants of Vertical Dimension
- • The logic of Centric relation records
- • Final Restorative options: Onlays/Veneers vs. Full Coverage Crowns
- • Rehabilitation of Mutilated dentitions
- • From Diagnostic Wax up till Provisionals
- • Implement this complex procedure in your practice.
- – Face bow records with mounting/Centric Relation records /protrusive records
- – Mounting of lower casts with Centric Relation record and locating interferences on Semi Adjustable articulator
Hands on exercise:
- – Face Bow records with transfer
- – Preparing full arch Provisional crowns on worn out dentition models.
Clinical Case & Demonstrations:
- – Rehabilitation of one completely edentulous patient will be demonstrated from clinical examination, CT planning & Implant placement till cementation of complete fixed prosthesis.
- – The participant would receive as well as step by step photo series of all the hands on procedures.
8) Final Evaluation