ROTARY ENDODONTICS DEMYSTIFIED!
More you practice, more you develop tactile!
- Duration of the course – 3 days
- Hands–on with 10 extracted teeth.
- Clinical working on patients.
- Practice on Mannequin to developed tactile and instrument control.
- Partnered with Dentsply, SybronEndo,Coltene
- Extensive interaction with course conductor.
- On completion of the course every student will be provided
- Certificate of endodontics affiliated to university of michigan
- Access to the finest instruments to define successful endodontic practice
- LABOMED Dental operating microscopes / MTA / Endomotor/ Apex locators / Irrisafe files / Micro surgical root end ultrasonic instruments / Retreatment rotary files / calcium sulphate resorbable barrier / Endo guage / Safe ended burs / F4,F5 rotary endodontic files / Profinder files / DG 16 explorer / Cavit G cement / Thermafill / System B / Root canal spreader / Root canal plugger
- Every participant will be provided the necessary endodontic instruments to work on model as well as patients.
Timings – 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
No of patients provided for every participant –6 to each participant
- Fundamentals & Rationale of Endodontics
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Root canal system anatomy and variations in root apex configuration
- Access opening
- Access cavity design
- Anterior, Premolars, Molars
- SLA- Straight Line Access
- Orifice location
Live clinical demonstration & Hands on (typhodont/extracted teeth)
- Rubber dam application
- Introduction of use of Apex locators & RVG in endodontic
- Demonstration of access preparation for anterior and posteriors
- Identification / locating the canals, glide path preparation, pulp extirpation
- Newer concepts of local anesthesia techniques
- Rationale of cleaning and Shaping
- New concepts like
- Glide path
- File precurving
- Apical tuning
- Anticurvature filling
- Watch winding
- Balanced forced concept
- Modified Crown/down technique
- Step back hybrid
Live demonstration & hands on
- Cleaning & shaping relating to the clinical root canal system using hand & rotary instruments.
- Maximum microbial control using irrigants
- Apical Negative pressure irrigation- Endovac
- Role of Intracanal medicaments
- Cleaning and shaping using Manual and Rotary Instruments
- Three dimensional obturation
- Single sitting endodontics
- Recent advances in endodontics
- Triple flare technique
Live Clinical training :
- Negotiating the calcified canals
- Hands – on & clinical training on individual patients using Rotary Protaper, Hero -246, K3, Hyflex, Revo-s
- Three dimensional obturation
- Achieving Linear tugback – Linear resistance forms.
- Core carrier based obturation techniques
- Reestablishing patency & preparation till master cone selection.
- Obturation using
- Lateral condensation
- Single cone technique
- Rotary instrumentation of narrow canals
- Master cone selection, sealer application methods,
- Obturation techniques using Gutta percha Protaper F1, F2, F3, – 20, 25, 30, size 4% and 6% cones
- Post endodontic restoration
- Post space preparation
- Core buildup
- Post Selection & placement