- Detailed audio- visual presentations.
- Live all on 4 or all on six implant insertion surgery
- Limited attendance in course to enable personal attention.
- Participants will practice to perform ‘all on 4’/ ‘all on 6’ on dummies.
- Full clinical support from faculty for your future all on 4 / all on 6 cases.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Different kind of all on 4 and all on 6 implant techniques will be discussed in the course.
- Study material and multiple surgery videos of the all on 4/ all on 6 procedure .
Course details- (What is taught)
- general Introduction of All on 4/ All on 6 procedure
- Ct planning of all on 4/ all on 6 cases
- Step by step presentation of All on 4/ all on 6 techniques in maxilla and mandible
- Advantages of tilting posterior implants
- Surgical principles of all on 4 and all on procedures
- Comparative features of traditional versus “All on 4TM”/ “all on 6” approach
- Advantages of the All-on-4TM/ all on 6 techniques
- Indications and contraindications of the all on 4/ all on 6 technique
- Different kind of prosthetic components used in All on 4/ all on 6 technique
- How to open and locate the anterior and posterior wall of the sinus for tilting of posterior implants
- How to locate the mandibular canal for tilting posterior implants
- Technique of placing pterygoid implants
- Technique of placing zygoma implants
- Tilting of posterior implant at an appropriate angle using All on 4 guide from Nobel Biocare
- Flapless CT guided implants placement in All on 4 / all on 6 technique
- Guidelines for the vertical ridge reduction
- Decision making of immediate or delayed loading of implants
- Ways of achieving adequate primary stability of the implants for immediate loading
- Step by step Immediate loading procedures in all on 4/ all on 6 technique
- Selection of appropriate multiunit abutment for each implant
- Step by step impression making and prosthetic procedures to restore the All on 4/ All on 6 cases
What the participants will be able to do after this training-
- Diagnosis and treatment planning of all on 4/ all on 6 cases
- Decision making of appropriate approach for a particular case
- Motivating patients for graft less and immediate loading all on 4 and all on 6 procedures
- How to overcome the cost of the procedure
- Performing minimal invasive full mouth rehabilitation of the cases where sinus grafting is not Indicated or the dentist is not trained to perform the sinus grafting
- Successfully performing all the techniques of all on 4 and all on 6 implant procedure
- Opening sinus window and locating the anterior wall of sinus for tilting implants along the Anterior wall of sinus.
- Adequate ridge reduction to prevent visibility of ridge prosthesis transition line during smiling
Certificate – Each participant is awarded With well designed certificate of advanced Training in ‘All on 4’ / ‘All on 6’ procedures After this course.
Who can Attend-?
Dentists who already practicing at least basic implantology procedures